1. It’s okay to cry. Hell, it’s okay to bawl and scream and curse until you collapse on the floor feeling nothing.
2. When you want to find the last bits of him residing in your veins, do not tear open your wrist; you’ll only find blood.
3. After he’s gone and it feels like the life has been drained out of you, remember there was a time you were happy before him.
4. When you see him kissing another girl, do not try to be pretty and soft like her. You aren’t her, stay rough and mysterious.
5. He does not give you value or worth, you are more than he could ever express. You are galaxies and stardust and comets; to be defined by beautiful is an insult.
6. When you see his eye color in some other boys eye, turn around. Do not go looking for him in other people, there’s a reason you two didn’t work.
7. But mostly, he will not be your last heartbreak. If you’re lucky, he will be one of few. The first one always hurts the most, but it never gets easier.
"i wish pokemon were real!"
beedrill is three feet tall
yeah but lets be real here if it meant I could live in a world with completely free healthcare and take tours across entire countries on foot with superpowered animal/else companions I would fight a hundred fucking beedrill at once naked with only a butter knife
I should have loved myself with the love I gave to you.
the sun has come out
the sun is gay
*white girl voice* why are the hot ones always gay